Thursday 16 February 2012

Slow it down some and have some space...

I've decided four consecutive days of wargaming is getting perilously close to being too much of a good thing.  So since I already know how Soldier's Companion and TSAF play without VSF elements and have other things I need to do, I'm going to give them a bye into the "second round" of testing, which will involve vehicles and individual characters. Joining them will be "With Macduff to the Frontier". The other two rulesets have been banished from the island.

One of the other things I need to be doing is working on the base boards for the city terrain. I've started painting them, bit to my horror found that my best efforts to seal down the edges fell far short. The edges currently look like a ruffled collar. I'm resorting to clamping down the edges with strips of wood while the PVA glue dries. Painfully slow as I can only clamp 50cm or so at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment